Wind Advisory Until 10 am Sunday
* WHAT…West winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph expected.
* WHERE…Portions of northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia, along the Blue Ridge and foothills.
* WHEN…From 10 PM this evening to 10 AM EST Sunday.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Wind chills by Sunday morning will range from around 10 to the lower 20s.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects. Dress for cold weather if heading outside.