8/2: “Must Haves” of Federal Contracting
Southwest Virginia Community College’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is hosting “Must Haves of Federal Contracting” on August 2, 2017. Registration will begin at 8:30am and run from 9:00am until Noon on the campus of New River Community College, Martin Hall, Room 110.
This workshop while sponsored by Southwest Virginia Community College’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is a trademarked GOVtips program presented by Dave and Dona Storey, GOVtips executives. This workshop will prepare you in advance in order to do the following:
- Market your capabilities effectively in order to land contracts
- Team successfully in order to win contracts
- Have website content that attracts customers and wins contracts
- Have a tactical plan for working tradeshows and business fairs in order to find and land contracts
- Have all the items you need to respond faster and competitively to RPFs to win contracts.
A special feature of this seminar will be follow-on one-on-one counseling:
- This is free for those companies that pay for and attend the seminar
- The sessions will be 25 minutes in length focusing on one key question posed by the business in advance.
- A questionnaire must be completed by the attendee
- The question must be answerable within the 25 minute session.
Ms. Doña A. P. Storey will be presenting the program. Ms. Storey is the president and CEO of Quality Technical Services, Inc. (QTS), a woman-owned SDB and President of GOVtips, LLC. She has over 30 years of experience as a management consultant, providing expertise in the launching and growing of firms looking to enter into business with the Federal government. In addition, she is creator of GOVtips.biz, an online guide to success in federal procurement and author of “Doing Business with the World’s Biggest Customer”, the GOVtips.biz book series.
The “Must Haves of Federal Contracting will be held on Wednesday, August 2, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. until Noon on the campus of New River Community College. Call 276.964.7533 or register online at http://ptac.sw.edu/registrations.
The cost is $85.00 /2 company employees.
For additional information or questions, please call the PTAC at 276-964-7334.