7/6: Annual NRV Garden Tour
The Annual New River Valley Garden Tour showcases innovative, specialty and simply beautiful private gardens in the New River Valley each July. The event is sponsored by the Friends of the Library with the cooperation of the New River Valley Master Gardeners’ Association. Saturday July 6, 2019 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M. rain or shine
Tickets will be available on June 1 at MFRL Libraries—Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Jessie Peterman, and Meadowbrook—as well as at Salem and Radford Libraries. This year, from June 1 tickets will also be available at our website www.newrivervalleygardentour.org.
Tickets are $12 in advance, $15 on the day of the tour-available that day at any of the gardens.
See seven wonderful New River Valley summer gardens in Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Radford.
- Colpitts Garden 2902 Stradford Lane, Blacksburg
- Kark Garden 245 Diamond Ave, Christiansburg
- Moreno Garden 995 Carson Dr, Christiansburg
- The Oaks Victorian Inn 311 East Main St., Christiansburg
- Pappas Garden 1903 Meadowview Circle, Blacksburg
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation 1301 Gladewood Dr., Blacksburg
- Willow Springs Farm 3673 Peppers Ferry Road, Radford
The following public gardens will also be open:
The Montgomery Museum of Art & History: 300 S. Pepper Street, Christiansburg
St. Thomas Episcopal Church: 103 E. Main Street, Christiansburg
With thanks to our Sponsors…
- Blacksburg Breakfast Lions Club
- Brown Insurance
- Capone’s Jewelry
- Crow’s Nest Greenhouse
- Shelter Alternatives
- The Oaks Victorian Inn
- Van Tyne Family