6/25-29: First Parkour Camp of the Summer
Blue Ridge Motion offers their first parkour summer camp! Develop your mastery over your own physical capabilities, through Parkour, Tricking, Basic Martial arts, Obstacle courses, games, and challenges! It is going to be an unforgettable experience.
Parents: We currently offer Summer camps for kids that are between the ages of 5 and 17. Expect the students to come home exhausted, sore, and with greater understanding of their own bodies and how they work for movement and exercise. Our goal is not just to send them home tired, but to send them home more knowledgeable and accomplished so they can learn to move and live better.
Reserve and book your spot as soon as possible, because space is limited!
****What to bring****
1. Water bottles. We don’t have a water fountain, but we do sell water for $1 a bottle if necessary.
2. Lunch and two snacks. They will get hungry, and we will take some breaks for snacks and lunch.
3. Clothes appropriate for athletic activity. They need to be able to move comfortably.
4. Clothes for outdoor play, and or clothes you can get wet. If it’s a really nice day, we may go outside for a game, or water event!
5. Towel. Just in case we do a water event!
– – – – – – – – –
Camp is an awesome opportunity for the aspiring ninjas, flippers, martial artists, and more, to develop their skills and abilities through tons of fun games, and challenges! this is bound to be an awesome and rewarding experience that the kids will talk about and remember. This is also an excellent opportunity to get some extra special training on skills, exercises, and improving their flexibility.