- Category: Farmers Markets
- Published on Wednesday, September 14 2011 08:20
- Written by NRVNews
The Pulaski Farmers' Market is held every Saturday from May 3rd through October 4th at the historic Train Station in Downtown Pulaski. Hours of operation are Sautrday from 8 AM to 1 PM. Seasonal, locally grown produce is sold by a variety of vendors along with crafts, baked goods, plants and flowers, buffalo meat, entertainment and lots more. The Pulaski Flea Market is held across the street in the Maple Shade Business Park lot every Saturday.
The Pulaski Farmers Market, now in its 6th season, is offering yet one more reason to drop in on the popular summer shopping and visiting venue located at the historic Train Station.
While shopping at the Market you are invited to fill out an entry blank for a farmers market bag of goodies donated by the vendors selling at the Market. Items will vary throughout the growing season and may include seasonal produce, eggs, fruits, baked goods, freshly roasted coffee, jams, honey and horseradish, flowers, crafts, pancake breakfasts and other fixed-on-the-spot foods.
Winners will be drawn every Monday and the bounty must be collected at the following Saturday’s Market.
Entry blanks will be available at the Market by 8 AM each Saturday. Entries limited to one weekly per each adult, please.
- 308 shells
- Baseball & Football Factory Sealed Card Sets
- Kel-Tec P-11 9mm Hard Chrome Like New
- 1999 FORD F-150 SUPERCAB
- Retail Bookstore Location ONLY Closing Sale 25-50% off Books
- Snow Blade for pickup truck
- 2004 VW Beetle Convertible
- Rare Phillips 66 Oil Giant Sign
- Asset Dietary Supplements
- $119,900 3 bedroom home
- Beautiful Cape Cod in Dublin
- Luxury Townhome $199,900
- New Listing $87,000
- Land w/Frontage on Little River
- Awesome Floyd Views!
- $199,950 Immaculate Floyd Ranch
- Waterfront Log Cabin in Floyd
- 5 bedroom, 2 bath Cape Cod
Lunch Bunch- Pino Gelato
10:00 am - 2:00 pm